Youth Banner Fundraiser
(example of what your banner would look like)
Parents, we need your help with our new Youth Banner Fundraiser. We are sure your child will love this one!
In a nutshell: Fundraise to get a banner in the outfield for your child. They can have their picture, name, team name, nickname, etc. on the banner. The more money you raise, the bigger your banner!
We have 3 levels & banner sizes:
- Level 1: Raise $100 - $199 = 1’ x 2’ Banner
- Level 2: Raise $200 - $399 = 1 ½’ x 2 ½’ Banner
- Level 3: Raise $400 + = 2’ x 3’ Banner
“Fine Print” of the Fundraiser:
- Banners will be hung for the spring & fall 2017 seasons
- At the end of the fall season, you can keep your child’s banner
- If you would like your child’s photo on the banner, it must be taken with a camera (not a cell phone – the quality isn’t good enough.)
- We will have someone on hand during Opening Day (April 22nd) to take photos for the banners. You will not be able to get a copy of these photos, but if you plan to participate in the fundraiser, we will make sure we have a good photo for the banner (or send us one a quality one from home.)
- Deadline for spring season banners is May 11th so we can have the banners hung by May 20th.
- Anyone who reaches their goal by April 27th will get their banners hung by our May 6th game.
- We will have samples of the three sizes on display Opening Day (April 22nd).
- ACS Apparel has graciously offered to help us run this fundraiser. They will be operating the website and keeping track of donations coming in. Any donations made on the website will be charged to “ACS Apparel” but we will get 100% of the donation! Nothing will be shipped to you, but in order to complete the process, please click on "free shipping" to continue with your donation.
- Once you have reached your goal and are ready to have us make the banner, email Lesa Reeves with your child’s photo (if you are supplying it), name, team name(s), nickname, and whatever else you would like on the banner. Please include your name, phone number and email address in case we need to contact you.
Donations can be made one of three ways:
- Go to https://www.acsapparel.com/donate-to-sports-made-possible/. Fill out your donation amount and be sure to put the player’s name in the “Donation to Benefit” (Athlete’s Name) box so it counts towards your child’s banner fundraiser.
- Go to www.sportsmadepossible.org and click on the “Donate” button at the top of our website. Then look for the “Banner Fundraiser” button on our donation page.
- Check: Check made payable to Sports Made Possible with the athlete’s name in the notes section, then drop it off at the snack trailer during a game or mail it to us at Sports Made Possible 8200 S. Quebec St. Suite A3 #273, Centennial, CO 80112
Start your fundraising now! Call, email or send letters off to all your friends, relatives, neighbors, and anyone else you can think of to help get your child the biggest banner. We are attaching a sample letter you can use when asking for people to donate towards your child’s banner.
Sports Made Possible is a 501(c)3 charitable organization so the donations are 100% tax deductible. Tax donation letters will go out to the donors after the fundraiser is done (probably around the beginning of June.)
If you have any questions, contact Lesa Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org